Lions River smallholding with 20 ha of endless potential!
This Lions River smallholding which has 600m Umgeni river frontage has 20 hectares of endless potential. It is situated in the Lions River Dargle area, the heart of the majestic Midlands. It is within easy access to a good tar road and a hop and a skip to Piggly wiggly.
Lions River smallholding photos:
This Lions River smallholding has so much to offer. From it’s large high volume workshop with adjoining under cover shed. 3 additional workshops of which one is a cold room. Koi sorting facility, bird aviary with the option to buy stock. Nursery with overhead water sprinklers. Cattle race, night paddocks with shelters enclosed with electric fencing. Also with the option to buy livestock such as sheep and cattle. Two 5ha game camps with predator proofing as well as stables.
Believe it or not, this Lions River smallholding has even more to offer. A 15 year old yellow wood forest, a gum plantation cut and left to grow to yield a return later, 250 pecan nut trees, and a fruit basket full of trees in the fruit orchard from peaches, naartjies, oranges, plums to apricots.
The icing on the cake is the spacious 475sqm double storey homestead with it’s 168sqm wrap around veranda overlooking a manicured garden overflowing with fauna and flora. The homestead is comprised of 5 spacious bedrooms of which two are en-suite and one is air-conditioned, the bathrooms are in need of finishing touches. The living room with it’s stone floors and high volume ceilings has a large fireplace and a doggy door for our fury friends. All this together with the gym, study, large kitchen and dining room with air-conditioning makes this home big enough for any family or a viable Bed and breakfast prospect due to the perfect Midlands meander positioning.
With spectacular views, exquisite homestead with flowing lawns and koi pond and ample investment opportunities to choose from makes this property a must have!
Attractions in the Dargle area include:
- Rates and Taxes
- Bedroom 1
- Main - downstairs, his and hers dressing room, fireplace
- Bedroom 2
- Upstairs - wooden floors, his and hers dressing room, airconditioner
- Bedroom 3, 4 & 5
- Built-in Cupboards
- Bathroom 1
- Main en suite - not completed
- Bathroom 2
- en suite - not completed
- Bathroom 3
- Guest bathroom - with bath and shower
- Bathroom 4
- Guest loo
- Large kitchen, pantry, laundry
- Lounge 1
- Stone floors, big fireplace, double volume ceiling and large windows - with doggy door
- Lounge 2
- Gym or second lounge
- Dining Room
- with aircon
- 6 x carports of which 4 are double volume
- small workshop, 1x 1.2 x 1.5m storeroom, 1 x 1.2 x 1.5m cold room, 4 x stables or shed, koi sorting facility, Bed avery(aviary stock not included but negotiable) - approx 15 dove species and 11 SA canary species. Large high volume shed or orkshop(24m x 12m x 4m) + 8m x 24m under roof adjoining shed. Cattle race. 5 Angus heffers and 25 sheep not included in price but negotiable. Staff accommodation with 4 x rooms - toilet and shower.